Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lost and Not Found


I seem to have a habit of losing things. For example, I must clip my keys to some large object, preferably one I carry with me, in order to severely cut the risk of losing them. (I once found my keys in a garbage can!) I recently lost a shirt that I was determined to keep track of. (No, it wasn't the one I was wearing. It's not even mine! Someone else lost it!) Now I've lost some Very Important Papers that I saw only yesterday. Where, oh, where could they be? They are not in the vicinity of where I last saw them. They are not where they are supposed to be. (I sometimes subconsciously put things away. Good for me.)
This losing-stuff business is the very reason I carry paper with me everywhere, even having some handy at my bedside. I must capture writing ideas before they are lost. Which makes me wonder all over again...where do things go when they are lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment